Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, July 04, 2005

Semper Fi

So, I went to dinner with a couple of bloggers tonight. It was a good time. Based on the way these two talk, I was kinda expecting that there would be plenty of libations enjoyed, but apparently these two can't hang. Thankfully, they had their friend E with them. He is a Lance Coproral in the Marine Corps and a flight engineer on the C-130, in addition to being a private pilot, so needless to say, we had a lot to talk about. Additionally, we decided that we weren't quite ready to call it an evening just as we were walking past Fado Irish Pub. We stopped in to grab a pint or two, and next thing we knew, it was last call. Go figure - I was at an Irish Pub until last call. Just to make things a little more interesting, about a half hour before last call, a party bus showed up with a whole group of people who were on a costume party pub crawl. It was crazy - I came back from the little boy's room to find at least four women wearing wings. There was also a guy in a chicken hat. I'm not making this up. We were complimented by a sweet young lass on our Irish names, which always makes me proud - we won't hold the fact that she was Scottish against her. Last I saw, E was climbing on the party bus, of to who knows where. Hopefully, I will get the rest of the story tomorrow.

Also, it is well past midnight here, so happy 4th of July. God Bless America, now let's go blow some shit up.