Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Peace out, bitches

If you haven't been able to tell by the rate of my posts recently, my desire to blog is definitely waning. So, I'm out. I don't feel like writing anymore and to be honest I really don't even read anyone else's blog either, so it doesn't really make any sense to keep on with this. The only time I even think about this place any more is when I think to myself "man, I haven't written any thing in a while, I should put something up there." Plus, I can already tell that I am going to be incredibly busy this year at school and I don't need this hanging over my head. So, I hope you all enjoyed this little experiment while it lasted. I actually kept up with this for longer than I expected, but I don't feel like doing this anymore. Honestly, I don't think I am going to miss it. Also, I just have to add that I think it is fantastically ironic that the spellchecker on Blogger doesn't recognize the word "blog."

Later,
Jack