Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

You're giving men everywhere a bad name.

Just a quick question for all of you idiot men that I see in your business attire on the Metro in the morning...IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T BUTTON THE BOTTOM BUTTON OF YOUR SUIT JACKET?!?

This has been the rule since pretty much forever. It isn't too hard to remember. If you do need help remembering, here is a little hint. If you are wearing a three button jaceket, the rules for buttoning, from top to bottom are sometimes, always, never. If you are wearing a two button jacket, take away the top button sometimes. If your jacket has too many buttons for these hints to work for, take it off and donate it to goodwill, as it went out of style a number of years ago. Seriously, when you button your bottom button, you look like a Douche - not a douche, a Douche. A lot of the times that I see this is on college interns heading to the hill. That is to be expected somewhat, but nevertheless unfortunate. However, I have seen this on quite a few grown men, and that is just unacceptable. Come on, guys, let's all get on the same page here.

Yes, I am a clothing/fashion whore. No, I swear I am not gay (not that there's anythig wrong with that).