Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Holy fuckin' shit

So, I went to a party tonight. MMM had a party at her apartment. Seeing as how MMM is from New Mexico and she is a phenomenal cook, there was a ton of southwestern food. All of the food was scrumtralescent. The enchiladas were amazing. However, the best part of the night - actually, I shouldn't take away from MMM"s cooking skillz by saying this was the best part of the night - I guess I should say the part of the night that is having the greatest effect on me is the margaritas.


Let me say that again - the fucking MARGARITAS!!!

I guess it has been a long time since I have had tequila, or maybe it was the fact that these were quite possibly the strongest margaritas I have ever had, but regardless, I am fucking rocked right now. Honestly, I only had about 4 or 5 margaritas, but I am so hammered that the world is spinning right now. I can't remember the last time this little alcohol has gotten me this fucked up.

Currently, I am listening to Eddie Murphy do his impression of Bill Cosby on the Raw record and laughing my ass off. Obviously, Mother gets this based on the conversation we have just had, but if you haven;t heard this shit, it is fucking hilarious. First of all, Bill Cosby is fucking hilarious - watch or listen to every stand up thing he has ever done ever. After that (and it helps to see him live, take this from me), watch Eddie Murphy do his impression of Bill Cosby on the Raw video - it is the fucking funniest thing ever. All I have to say is "next time he call, tell him to suck my dick - Tell him I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up...Jello pudding pop eating mother fucker." Seriously, right about now, this is the funniest shit right about now, but I guess you have to be here to appreciate this.

Anyway, I guess I had better go start the process of trying to go to bed tonight without dying. This ought to be good. Tomorrow is going to suck.