Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fuckin' A, Bubba

It's been a while since I have done this, but I am drunk and I am bloging - here goes nothing. I guess this is kinda my last hurrah before I start work on Monday, so I kinda went all out tonight. It was a good night. I met up with SS, Detroit, and Detroit's BF to watch the basketball game. The best part about that was that they had been at a wine tasting all day. Making things even better is the fact that Detroit's BF, PS, weighs about 100 pounds soaking wet. Now, PS is a great guy and all, but needless to say, he was pretty drunk already when I met him. The handful of pithers during the game just made things even better. Now, after the game was over, SS kept talking about the women who were going to meet us in Adams Morgan, should we venture there from the NoVa area. We all piled in a cab and ended up at Adam's Mill, which was honestly a good time, despite it being in the Adams Morgan area. By the time SS's girls showed up, it was about a half hour wait to get into the bar we were at so I guess it was time to move. We ended up at some place that I have never been to before, and I don't know the name, but it was pretty cool. The drinks were pretty reasonably priced, for DC, and SS's ladies were good company too, so it was a good time all in all. The only problem was the line for the men's room. It was so bad that even I couldn't stand in it. By the time we were leaving, it was getting to about that point where ol' Jack really had to go. The line for the bathroom was seriously too long to even bother waiting in, so I gave up on that real quick. I was waiting for SS to see if he was ever going to close the deal with one of the lady friends he met up with, but he was taking such a sweet ass time that I couldn't take it anymore. I finally jumped in a cab by myself, and let me tell you, this was the most painful cab ride of my entire life. I had to go so bad that i could barely even think straight. Unfortunately, I got in the cab right about the time that alll the bars closed in AM, so the traffic was horrendous. To make matters worse, I had one of those cabbies who felt it was necessary to talk the entire way home. I have to be honest - I reallly didn't want to talk to this guy. All I could think about was getting home and urinating. Finally, we made it somewhat close to my apartment. Unfortunately, as close as a cab cab get you is still pretty far from my place, so after throwing the guy some money, I damn near sprinted to my place. Once I got there, I ran to the bathroom and peed for what felt like an half hour. It was amazing - orgasmic, almost. That is pretty much the story of the night. I have had the hiccups since about the time in the story when we got to the second bar in Adams Morgan. That is really starting to piss me off, especially since nothing I do seems to make them go away. Also, I already have to pee again. I guess I had better go take care of some business instead of spending the entire night blogging. I hope you enjoy this alll. I am sure there are plenty of typos, but I am not going to sppellcheck this one just so I can see now much of an ass I am tomorrow when I read this thing. Hope you enjoyed this. Until next time.

Regards,
Jack

p.s. Hey, Liz, the ten small sips followed by a burp is not helping with the hiccups - we're fighting.