Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Thursday, May 12, 2005

WTF brah?!?

What the hell is the big deal with Mariah Carey? She just came on the Leno show and the people went bat shit crazy. Seriously, what's the big deal?

Also, how great is the expression bat shit crazy? I have to admit that I never heard this expression until studying for finals this semester. That may say something about 1L finals, but that is neither here nor there. Anyway, since then I have heard it in multiple places since then and I have to admit that I like the phrase despite the fact that I have never come into contact with any bat shit and therefore have no first hand experience as to how crazy said bat shit is.

Also, I have to admit that I am not happy with the new Subway commercials. I am not really happy with any Subway commercials, especially the ones that have Jared in them. The commercial I am talking about is the one where our boy J says that Subway is doubling their menu because you can get any sub toasted now. I don't think that is really doubling. That is just saying that you can get all of the same old sandwiches cooked now. It would be akin to McDonald's saying that they have doubled their menu by saying that they offer all of their sandwiches raw now. Sorry, Jered, I'm not buying it.