Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, May 09, 2005

Take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.

So I thought with finals being over and school out for the semester, Ithought I would have free time to do interesting things that I would be able to write about. I was wrong. Here's a quick rundown of what I did today. Get ready to be wowed...
  • Woke up early to let my buddy borrow my car
  • Spent most of the morning laying in bed either reading or sleeping
  • Ate lunch - chicken strips and mini corn dogs
  • Watched Family Guy
  • Watched Friday Night Lights (fairly decent, I thought)
  • Read a little more
  • Took a nap - all that work today had tuckered me out
  • Woke up, read a little more
  • Ate dinner - chicken strips and mini corn dogs (that's not a typo)
  • Watched 3 more episodes of Family Guy
  • Wrote a blog post
Pretty exciting, I know. Just in case you were wondering, here's what I have in store for the rest of the evening...
  • Watch more Family Guy (I am borrowing season 3 on DVD from Mother)
  • Read until I fall asleep
As you can see, my summer vacation has been amazing so far. I don't start work for another month, so I have a lot more of this to look forward to. One thing that has been bothering me today is the fact that when I had 20 or so pages of Contracts reading, I put off doing it as long as I could and when I did get around to it, it ended up taking me hours, but today on my first day of summer break where I had nothing planned, I've already read 140 pages. How does that happen. Maybe next year, instead of taking something like contracts, I should take Law and The Story of a WWII bomber crew as told by Stephen Ambrose - maybe then I would actually be able to get ahead in my reading for class. Well, I guess I had better get back to it - I have a lot I have to get done before I go to bed.