Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No clever title

So I took that rant downe because it was disjointed and stupid and based on the comments I was getting, people weren't grasping the message anyway. I'm not depressed or bummed out or anything like that, and this is not just about being bored because I don't have anything going on right now - if I couldn't get over something like that it would be pretty fucking pathetic. I guess it is hard for me to put what I am feeling into words that people who don't know me will understand. Actually, there is pretty much only one person who knows what I am trying to say. I talked to him last night - all I had to say was, "Ten ought to be enough, don't you think? You think we need one more? You think we need one more. All right, we'll get one more." and he knew exactly what I was talking about. It's nice having someone you can talk to who understands you even when you make no sense. Thanks, bro - HFF.