Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Friday, May 06, 2005

"It is finished"

1L year = over! I honestly don't even know what to do with myself right now. I have a month until work starts and right now i have absolutely nothing to do with myself - no reading, no briefs to write, no finals to study for. It is great. I don't even know what to write. It was a great feeling when the timer went off at the end of civ pro yesterday. After that, it was celebration time and we gave 110% to say the least. Ten bottles of champagne lasted less than an hour. A good time was had by all, and there were a ton of things that I wanted to write about. Unfortunately, the details of those things are somewhat hazy, so I will have to update as they come back to me today (WonL, if you are reading this, there was something you did that I was going to share with the world - if you remember what, let me know). For now, I am going to do absolutely nothing for a few hours, then I going to get a bottle of Boone's Farm and watch Major League. It should be fun.