Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday Spies: Firday the 13th Edition

Well, it's been a while since I have done one of these. Apologies to the folks at BTQ, I have been a little busy recently. Hell, maybe since I have all the free time in the world now, I might go back and do some of the ones I missed. Anyhoo...

1. If you could change any element of your physical appearance, would
you? If so, what would you change? If you could change any aspect of
your personality would you?


In terms of my physical appearance, I would have rock hard abs and smooth, bronze skin - you know, like Men's Health cover model material.

In terms of personality, I wouldn't change a goddamn thing.

2. Name a good make-out song (I believe the kids these days would call
that "baby-making music").


While Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing is a classic, I like to mix it up with the solo acousitc cover of that song by Ben Harper. It's smooth.

3. What did Britney say to Kevin when she found out she was pregnant?
What was his response?


B: Guess what Kevie-poo? I'm knocked up!
K: Do what?
B: Dang, y'all, I said I'm pregnant.
K: Sweet - can I go out and play?

4. Did Oswald act alone?

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left. Honestly, I don't know - it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma. But I sure would like to find out. Maybe they'll tell me when I am elected President.

5. Are you superstitious? Do you believe in luck, karma, fate, the
supernatural, etc?


I'm not really superstitious or any of that stuff. I don't think that I will have 7 years of bad luck if I break a mirror or any of that nonsense. Karma, fate, the supernatural...I don't know what all that is. I mean, I know what it is, but it seems to me to be a bunch of different ways to explain the unexplainable. What I do believe is that the Hand of God touches my life and moves me along the path that He has in mind for me. I don't believe my life is predetermined, but I do think I am part of a bigger plan. I think everything happens for a reason, even if it doesn't make sense or we don't understand it at the time. Nonetheless, I don't let any of these beliefs run my life. They are sort of a way that I look at things in retrospect. I tend to act on the spur of the moment, so at the time I am doing something, I don't really think about any of these things. But when I look back at what has happened and I ask why things turned out the way things did, I tend to believe that it is because that is how He wanted them to turn out. Or something like that. Whatever.