Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What the hell is Frito Pie

So, I have had something weird going on. I seem to be getting inundated by Frito Pie everywhere I go.

First of all, in the real world, Detroit and Saucy Little Hat have been talking about Frito Pie non-stop for a while now. I don't really know why, but it seems to always come up when I am around them.

Then, in my parallel universe that is the blog world, I ran across this post. Apparently E. McPan and THL seem to think that men are comparable to Frito Pie.

First of all, I thought it was really weird that something as odd as Frito Pie should come up at the same time in real life and the blogs.

The main problem that I have with this, though, is that I have no idea what the hell Frito Pie even is. This worries me because it sounds like it would be wonderful and I feel like I am really missing out. It seems that everybody but me, both at school and on the blogs, knows what Frito Pie is. Anybody who knows me knows that I loves me some Fritos, especially for breakfast. I think I would really enjoy a pie that contained Fritos. If anybody wants to send a Frito Pie this way, that would be hot.