Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Sunday, April 03, 2005

So going to hell

So I was walking down the street in Adams Morgan tonight. I didn't go out in AM, I went out about 5 blocks from my apartment, but somehow I ended up in AM. There is a good chance I might have been slightly intoxicated. Anyway, me and Cruiser managed to spend $20 between the two of us at McDonald's. As fate would have it, I happened to walk out of McD's with a jacket pocket full of McNuggets. This was about to come in handy. About a block from McDonald's, I ran into a homeless man. The exchange went something like this:

Homeless man: "Hey man, do you have any change?"

Jack: "no, but I have a McNugget, you want it?"

HM: "Sure, why not."

I gave him the McNugget and we parted ways. Although I did give a homeless man food, I feel like someone somewhere is getting ready to smite me with a lightning bolt for that. If i don't post for a while, it is because I have been stricken from the face of the earth.

p.s. I have a ton of hilarious quotes from tonight, but I really can't remember any of them right now. Hopefully they will come back to me over the next couple of days.

p.p.s. I have a great Cruiser story to tell, but I promised I wouldn't tell it until he was sure the police weren't looking fore him. Remind me to tell this story in a few weeks.