Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, April 18, 2005

Oh look. Braveheart

I need to get some new sunglasses. Thinking about sunglasses made me think about a bit by one of my favorite comedians, Ron White. It's pretty funny, so I thought I would share it with you. It goes a little like this...

How come a pair of sunglasses costs more than a color TV. I went to the Sunglass Hut the other day and saw a pair of glasses I liked. I didn't love them - I didn't. Three hundred and nine bucks. So I asked the guy working there, very politely, "how do you sleep at night, you prick?" I told him I went to Wal Mart the other day and bought a 25 inch color television set for 275 dollars. He said to me, "I don't think you get it, sir." "I'm listening." He said, "these glasses block 100% of all UV rays." I said, "no, I don't think you get it - this thing decodes a digital satellite signal it picks up from outer fucking space." Turns out the glasses got basic cable and I felt like a dickhead.