Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Friday, April 22, 2005

Ding, Fries Are Done

After spending about 9 hours at school working with my study group on an attack sheet for my Property final and another 2 or so hours at home working on my pitiful Con Law outline, this is how the productive part of my day came to an end...

10:05 pm - Realize that I have hit a wall and am going to accomplish nothing more tonight.

10:06 pm - Realize with much dismay that the liquor store that is less than 150 paces from my apartment (along with pretty much all other liquor stores in DC) closed at 10:00 pm.

10:08 pm - Remember that I have a half of a bottle of wine in my fridge.

10:09 pm - Consider the fact that, since said bottle of wine has been sitting opened in my fridge since mid January, chances are good that it has lost all taste.

10:10 pm - Decided that I don't really care about taste at this point, it's either the wine or a bottle of Listerine.

10:11 pm - Retrive said bottle of wine from fridge and proceed to consume.

It actually isn't that bad. Note that nowhere in there did I mention anything about getting a glass - I don't have time for that crap and I don't feel like having to do more dishes either.