Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Friday, March 04, 2005

What a sad state of affairs

It's 8:51 on the first night of spring break and all of my law school friends have away messages up right now - not because they are all out getting drunk, but rather because they are all sitting in their apartments working on the journal competition. The vast majority of away messages right now express feelings of hatred towards the Bluebook. Others question the decision to enter the legal profession in general.

I still haven't gotten to the point where I am sick of the topic yet. Additionally, I haven't had any homicidal rages as of yet (although I came close when by friend Burner told me he was sitting in a bar in Venice Beach about 100 yards from the ocean sipping a beer).

I just bought a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew and two boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese. That should get me through the night.