Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What a piece of shit

Reckless Murder can kiss my ass. That ignorant-ass mother fucker really pissed me off last night. I was just trying to have a good time and enjoy the start of my spring break when he had to go run his fucking mouth off. Pretty standard, really, from this pompas ass. This isn't the first time, either. Since school started, this jackass is always going on and on about how much better than everybody else he is, and while it pissed me off, I just did my best to ignore it. Last night, though, I had enough. If it weren't for the other people there who stopped me, I would have taken great pleasure in beating the shit out of him. First of all, the bastard kept taking my hat. Now, this may not seem like much, but anybody who knows me knows that my Dale Jr. had is sacred. But this wasn't the worst part - the worst part was what he said to me while I was trying to get it back. Now, I'm not going to repeat what he said because I don't want to embarass him in front of all his friends who read this site, but suffice to say, it crossed the line. There are somethings you just don't say to another man, and this is definitely one of them. I guess I should have expected this from him, though - he wouldn't know how to be a man if his life depended on it.