Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Saturday, March 05, 2005

What a great distraction

So I was getting totally bored with my case note and started trying to find ways to distract myself. Since I moved in here, I have been trying to figure out a way to get both of my computers online at the same time - and by trying I mean I tried once and it didn't work and I lost patience with trying. A while back I got an AirPort Express wireless base station and could never get it to work. Tonight I tried a ghetto-rigged system with my DSL modem that didn't work either. I then decided to fool around with the AirPort a little more and it worked as soon as I plugged it in this time. So now I finally have a wireless network in my apartment. So much for productivity.

As a result, I am writing this on my PowerBook, which is hot (yeah, I'm a mac user - deal with it). Even hotter is the fact that I am writing this while sitting in my Lay-Z-Boy.

In other news, I fixed all the links on the right that I noticed weren't working as advertised.