Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Sunday, March 06, 2005

This is fucking retarded.

All this work for one line on my resume. I have officially reached the point where I don't care at all about this thing anymore. All I want to do is pull six pages of bullshit out of my ass and turn it in on Monday. I get the impression that I share this feeling with a great number of my classmates - at least the ones I have talked to; the gunners have all deleted Instant Messenger for the weekend. I have taken some comfort in the fact that I have been a source of distraction for people this weekend. I have even had a friend ask me to post more or else she will be forced to resort to crossword puzzles to distract herself. Unfortunately, my creativity has waned, so I will just ramble for a while. Here's some articles to read.

I have looked at this about a thousand times today, and I giggle like a school girl at it every time. WTF, mate? (thanks, Larry)

Here's an article about cow urine you can read if you need a break. (thanks, Mr. Poon - great site by the way, you should really check it out)

I'll have to remember this for the next time I am at a bar after the Metro closes.

I found out that I like O.A.R. tonight. Now, I have heard of them before but never really listened to them. However, I have had That Was A Crazy Game Of Poker in my head for the past week and I decided I wanted more. So, at the urging of Burgle, I got the album Any Time Now. Good stuff.

Speaking of music, I have a very ecclectic music catalog. Just to show you, I have had iTunes on random all night - here are the last 10 songs that I have heard...
  • The Man In Me - Bob Dylan
  • Need You Tonight - INXS
  • In Da Club - 50 Cent
  • Don't Miss You At All - Norah Jones
  • 1999 - Prince
  • The Tennesse Waltz - Patty Page
  • The Dali Lama scene from Caddyshack - Bill Murray
  • Cool To Be A Fool - Joe Nichols
  • Symphony No. 25 in G minor; 1st movement - W.A. Mozart
  • Bang My Head - Cross Canadian Ragweed
I mean seriously - could you find 10 songs that are more different?

I managed to convince Detroit that drinking wine while doing homework is a good idea. She isn't so sure, but I just think that she needs more practice.

Well, I guess that should keep y'all occupied for at least a while. It's about time for me to get ramped up and start getting some work done.

Like I told Dallas earlier, I haven't had this much fun since that time I broke my arm.