Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Peace out. Napoleon

Oh, joy, I'm off to St. Louis. I can barely contain my excitement. Just to make it even more fun, I'm not even flying out of the airport that is 5 metro stops away. No, I get the pleasure of driving to Baltimore to catch a flight on Cattle Car Airlines d/b/a Southwest. At least I get to enjoy that gourmet in flight meal. Wait...no.

Hopefully, this trip home won't be as boring as Christmas. I managed to fill up all of my time over the weekend. Steak and Shake as soon as I get in with Mama Jack, then boozin' with my boy DW tonight - and it will be nice to get back to the Stl bar exchange rate, where I can have a good time without taking out a loan. Tomorrow, it's the standard "I'm home from school so let's go shopping" day with mom, which is always a good time, then dinner and catching up with Gym Girl and most likely drinking until the wee hours of the morning. Saturday is the real reason I am going home - my boy Burner is gettin married. This is kind of weird in that it is the first of my real good friends to get married (at least that I have gone to the wedding). Between Burner's fraternity brother friends and his Navy pilot friends, this is bound to be a good time. Then Sunday it's getting un-hungover and flying back home, so I'm going to be on the go for pretty much the whole time.

Since my dear mother lives in a cave that doesn't have internet access, it is likely that you won't here from me until Sunday, but I'm sure that I will have some good stories to tell then. Plus, there will be pictures, so stay tuned for those.