Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

802.1x Authentication Failure

I almost threw my computer out of the 4th floor window this morning. The network here is less than reliable and for some reason that nobody seems to be able to explain to me, whenever it is having issues it makes a little window that says "802.1x Authentication Failure" pops up. Normally this is not a big deal. However, this morning during property, this god damn thing popped up at least 40 times. On the other hand, I wasn't able to log on to the network all morning, so I actually paid attention during class - amazing how listening to the teacher can make the stuff make sense. Thankfully, everything seems to be working ok now so I can keep my semester long streak of not paying one bit of attention in contracts.

This morning was horrible, yet interesting at the same time. I woke up after snoozing for 45 minutes and as soon as my feet hit the floor, the song "Hooked On A Feeling" popped into my head. This is unacceptable. I logically came to the conclusion that if I went back to bed it would fix this. Amazingly, it did. I woke up an hour later with a Brooks and Dunn song in my head. Wonderful.