Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, February 28, 2005

What The Hell Happened Here

Here it is, my new and improved blog. I have obviously made changes to the layout of the site, but if you look closely, you will see changes to the content as well. For example, from now on there will be no more names. Obviously, everybody who read my old blog and who knows me will know who I am, but that is not who I am concerned about. I just thought it might be a good idea to keep my (and all my friends') hijinks private from the rest of the world. Also, instead of long, drawn out stories, I will probably post short little crap more often (like, whenever something funny pops into my head - or whenever we have con law or contracts class).

Hope you like it. Any suggestions are welcome.

UPDATE: If anybody has a gmail invite they want to send my way, that would be hot.

UPDATE 2: Thanks to Larry the Longhorn for the gmail invite. Check her out here.