Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Thursday, February 10, 2005

This Is Bad

How sick am I? Well, it's 8:06 on a Thursday and I am watching "Joey". That's not the worst part...last night, I watched "The Simple Life." I think this warrants a trip to the emergency room. I can't even remember the last time I have been this sick. It all started Thursday while sitting in the soft lounge, and I have been pretty much useless since then. Apparently, it is possible to dry heave so hard that the muscles in your back and shoulders hurt the next day. And just when the pain in your back and shoulders go away, you realize that your chest and throat hurt so much that it is painful to cough, laugh, burp or even breathe. I have managed to have 6 bottles of Gatorade in the past 24 hours or so. I even had some soup last night, which was a big step. However, I was so lightheaded all day today that paying attention in class was not an option. So I came home and now I am doing everything I possibly can to put off preparing for my oral argument tomorrow. I think my plan is just to have a heavy, spicy lunch and puke all over the courtroom. May it please the court...BLEEGHHH. At least I am not alone in my misery. EB just IM'ed me that she literally tossed her cookies. She just took a big step and tried to eat some cookies and a half hour later she decided to tell me that they ended up in the toilet. I guess that isn't a good sign for those chicken strips I just ate. Oh well, I'm getting pretty good at this whole puking thing - I can't remember the last time I've done this sober. I guess I had better wrap this up, Will and Grace is coming on. God, why can't I just die already.