Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday Morning Can Kiss My Ass

I hate Monday mornings. I hate the fact that I don't have class until 1:40 yet my alarm went off at 7 because I was totally unproductive and now I have to cram a weekend's worth of work into half a day. You would think that after having this same experience every Monday this semester, I would learn my lesson and be more productive all weekend. You would think that but you would be wrong.

I also hate sleeping in 9 minute intervals while I play the snooze button game.

This Monday morning had an extra kick to the crotch. All night long I kept hearing about the massive amounts of snow that were going to be dumped on this city. Well, I don't know if massive is the right word, but regardless, 7 inches definitely has the potential of shutting this city down. It was supposed to start overnight. Everyone was kinda banking on this to result in cancelled classes. Therefore, I was hopeful when I went to my window to see how much snow there was already. You can imagine where this is going. That's right, not one friggin' flake. Great, I have been out of bed for 30 seconds and already my day is ruined.