Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, February 28, 2005

I hate you people.

I officially hate anyone and everyone who takes the elevator to go up one floor. People like you should be wiped clean from the face of the earth. If you don't have at least one broken leg, you can handle taking one goddamn flight of stairs.

There is only thing I hate more than people who take the elevator to go up one floor because they are lazy and that is people who take the elevator to go up one floor because they have wheelie bags.

UPDATE: The very first elevator ride I took after I wrote this, two people got on and rode for one floor. Now, Detroit told me I should cut them some slack because one of them was a kid, but I say to hell with that. Kids are full of energy - one flight of stairs isn't going to hurt them. Plus, haven't you heard about the obesity epedimic among American kids? I'm doing him a favor.