Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I Am A Bum

After quite possibly the laziest weekend ever, I am in the midst of the most unproductive morning ever. I know I have mentioned before my desire to get up early and TCB. Well, that is easier said than done. Like today for exapmle. Check out the minutes from my morning so far - this is laziness at its finest.
  • 6:00 - alarm goes off - hit snooze - back to bed
  • 6:09 - alarm goes off - reset alarm for 7:00 - back to bed
  • 7:00 - alarm goes off - hit snooze - back to bed
  • 7:09 - alarm goes off - turn off alarm - get up to read Property
  • 7:17 - realize that there is no new Property reading, just a review problem - reset alarm for 8:00 - back to bed
  • 8:00 - alarm goes off - hit snooze - back to bed
  • 8:09 - alarm goes off - turn off alarm - lay back down in bed - this is a huge gamble; by laying down without an alarm I am risking sleeping through my first class
  • 8:31 - solve the oversleeping problem by snoring so loudly that I wake myself up
  • 8:35 - waste another 10 minutes writing this stupid blog entry
Well, I guess I'll actually go do something to get myself ready for school. Or take a 15 minute nap - all this writing really wore me out.