Days Until I Am No Longer A 1L:

Monday, October 18, 2004

Best Friends

Last Saturday nightIi had the opportunity to meet up for dinner with my best friend Tweeder. We went to Hooters, of course, for some wings and NASCAR. The few hours that we were able to spend together reminded me of how lucky I am to have him as my friend. For those of you who don't have a best friend, you are missing out. Tweeder and I have had so many good times together that I cant even count them all. However, there is so much more to it than that. I know that I can always count on this guy to be there for me. He is the one person on this earth that I can talk to about anything and everything. He has helped me through so many hard times that I can't even count them all. He always knows the right thing to say, and he has a way of saying things that seems to just make my problems disappear. We were virtually inseperable in college. Now that we have both moved on, we don't see each other as often, but when we are able to get together, we manage to pick up right where we left off. Hopefully, all you D.C. folk will get to meet him next semester, as his job will have him living here for at least a few months early next year. I guess in the end, words can't really explain how much it means to me to have Tweeder as a friend. Just knowing that, no matter what happens, he is just a phone call away makes life just that much easier.